Airport Security Force ASF invites the application for the vacant post as per the ASF Jobs 2022 advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper on June 7, 2022, in Gwadar, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Karachi, and Lahore Pakistan.
Desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 20, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||June 7, 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate|
|Last Date:||June 20, 2022|
|Company:||Airport Security Force ASF|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Airport Security Force ASF announced the vacant post which includes Asi, Khakrob, Carporal Driver, Mali, Bawarchi, Waiter, lab Attendant, Mt Driver, Auto Electrician, Mochi, Denter, and Welder. Carpenter, Naib Qasid, Tailor, Mason, Moazin, Painter, Plumber, Vehicle Mechanic, Carporal, Khateeb, and Nursing Assistant are also announced in the ASF.
Eligibility Criteria for ASF Jobs 2022:
- Preferred education is Intermediate, Matric, and Primary certificate.
- Candidate must hold Ltv/Htv driving license.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant department is also compulsory.
- The age limit for interested individuals is 18-30 years with 05 years of age relaxation as per government policy.
Physical Appearance for candidates;
- Height: 5’6″ ( for male applicant) or 5’2″ (for female applicant ).
- Chest: 32*34
- Weight: according to the available chart.
- Race: one mile in 7:30 minutes.
- Push up: 22 pushups in 2 minutes.
- Hit up: 22 hit up in 2 minutes.
Airport Security Force ASF Vacant Positions:
- Carporal Driver
- Lab Attendant
- Nursing Assistant
- Mt Driver
- Auto Electrician
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For ASF Jobs 2022?
- Applicants must visit the official website of ASF ( www.asf.gov.pk) and send the application within 14 days of the publication of the advertisement. The candidate must mention the post name on the envelope.
- Moreover, the already government employees should apply through proper channels and will produce NOC at the time of the interview. A person can be disqualified at any stage during the selection process due to providing fake and false information.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. All candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based. Furthermore, the department reserve the right not to fill any vacancy, or the number of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time during the recruitment process.
Read Official Announcement: