Assistant Commissioner Office invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Jang Newspaper dated July 25, 2022, for location Muridke, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around August 03, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. Interested people should view the website of Roziday for the latest private or government jobs.
|Posted on:||25 July 2022|
|Location:||Muridke, Punjab, PakistanPakistan|
|Last Date:||August 03, 2022|
|Company:||Assistant Commissioner Office|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts including Patwari are announced in the Assistant Commissioner’s Office. This post is non-transferable or temporary.
Assistant Commissioner Office Patwari Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have a minimum of Intermediate/F.Sc education.
- An applicant must be an expert in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint with 40 wpm in English typing speed. It
- The 18-25 years of age limit is compulsory for applicants and 05 years of age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
- Moreover, at least 02 years of experience is required for this post.
Assistant Commissioner Office Patwari Vacant Positions:
How To Apply For Assistant Commissioner Office Patwari Jobs 2022?
- Interested applicants send their application along with all necessary documents including CNIC, 2x passport size photographs, educational certificates, and domicile by courier within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Moreover, A selected applicant will be contacted for an interview by Assistant Commissioner’s Office.
- A shortlisted applicant produced their necessary documents including domicile and educational certificates at the time of the interview.
- Assistant Commissioner’s Office has the authority to cancel all recruitment processes as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- Recruitment and hiring of applicants will be made on a merit basis.
- If the applicants provide any faked or false information in an application then the application will be rejected by the department.
Assistant Commissioner Tehsil Marid District Sheikhupura
Read Official Announcement: