Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs is looking for competent candidates for vacant posts that are advertised in Daily Jang dated 17 April 2022. These vacant positions have a different location which includes Karachi, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, and Muzaffarabad Punjab Pakistan.
Finally, the wait is over and the interested candidates can apply till May 1, 2022, for the latest government jobs. Roziday provides all the information about Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA.
|Posted on:||April 17, 2022|
|Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||01 May 2022|
|Company:||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Candidates can apply for Electronics Assistant in Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA. Moreover, this latest job opportunity is full-time and permanent. This is the best opportunity to become a part of the CAA team.
Eligibility Criteria Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs:
- Firstly, CAA announced the 13 seats for Electronic assistants. Secondly, FSc Pre Engineering with 70% marks is compulsory for this post. Thirdly, The age limit for candidates is a maximum of 23 years.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is compulsory for this post.
- Electronic Assistants
How To Apply For Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs?
- Interested candidates can apply online through official websites (www. caapakistan.com.pk). Visit this website, fill out and submit the form within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Applicants will be required to upload scanned copies of educational certificates, a passport size picture, and a CNIC.
- If the candidate neither meets the above requirements nor uploads the documents then his/her application will be rejected
Additional Director HR (TM) HEADQUARTERS PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, TERMINAL-1, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI
Read Official Announcement: