District Police Karak invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement of Class 4 Staff job at District Policepublished in Daily Aaj Newspaper dated 09 July 2022 in Karak, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan.
Interested individuals can apply before the closing date which is around August 05, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||9 July 2022|
|Location:||Karak, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||05 August 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant Post including Sweeper is announced in the District Police Karak for eligible candidates.
Class 4 Staff job at District Police Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Matric/Intermediate/Primary/Middle educational certificates.
- Males/Females are encouraged to apply for the above vacant post.
- Moreover, 02 years of experience in the driving field is also required.
- People with unique requirements are encouraged to apply.
Class 4 Staff jobs at District Police Vacant Positions:
How To Apply For Class 4 Staff job at District Police?
- Desirous individuals send their application along with all necessary and required documents within 20 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Applicants must visit the official website of the District Police (www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk) for further details about the job.
- Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the Authority. Moreover, Form B/ Old NIC is not acceptable.
- Applicants bring their original certificates at the time of the interview.
- District Police has reserved the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- Recruitment and Hiring of applicants will be made only on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then the department has the authority to take legal action against the person.
- A person is not allowed to carry their Mobile phones and calculators during interviews or tests
Read Official Announcement: