District Health Authority DHA Jobs invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper dated July 07, 2022, in Gujranwala, Wazirabad, Kamoke, and Nowshera Punjab Pakistan.
Interested individuals can apply before the closing date which is around July 20, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||7 July 2022|
|Location:||Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Last Date:||July 20, 2022|
|Company:||District Health Authority|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The health department announced the vacant post which includes Sanitary Petrol and Female Sanitary Petrol.
District Health Authority DHA Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Middle/Primary/Matric educational certificates.
- Males/Females or transgender are eligible to apply for the above vacant post.
- Moreover, 02 years of experience in relevant experience is also required.
- Persons with special needs are convinced to apply.
District Health Authority DHA Vacant Positions:
- Sanitary Petrol
- Female Sanitary Petrol
How To Apply For District Health Authority DHA Gujranwala Jobs 2022?
- Desirous individuals send their application along with all necessary and required documents including educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, a copy of CV, and 2x passport size photographs within 20 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Furthermore, Selected and shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview by the Department. In addition, old NIC/Form B is not acceptable.
- Applicants produced their original and necessary certificates at the time of the interview.
- Moreover, the government employees should apply through proper channels. Appointed employees will have to resign from their previous jobs in government organizations.
- Health Department has reserved the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- In addition, age relaxation for candidates is acceptable as per govt rules. Recruitment and selection of applicants will be made only on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then the department has the authority to cancel the candidacy of an individual but also to take legal action at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Furthermore, a competitive salary package will be given to shortlisted individuals.
- Candidates are not enabled to carry their Mobile phones and calculators during tests or interviews.
Doctor Farjad Butt Chief Executive officer, District Health Authority, Gujranwala.
Read Official Announcement: