District Health Officer Jobs invites the application of qualified and eligible candidates for the vacant post. This job is published in the daily Ausaf Newspaper dated 3 July 2022 for location Kahuta, Punjab Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 27, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This government and the medical job are full-time and permanent.
|Posted on:||June 3, 2022|
|Location:||Kahuta, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Others|
|Last Date:||June 27, 2022|
|Company:||Office of District Health Officer|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The Office of the District Health Officer announced the vacant post which includes Technician Pathology.
District Health Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must hold a Matric certificate in the 2nd division.
- A two-year diploma in a relevant field from any recognized institution is compulsory for candidates.
- Three years of experience in any government hospital is also required.
How To Apply For District Health Officer Jobs 2022?
- The applicants must be domicile holders of Kahuta. The minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years.
- However, No call letter will be issued for a separate interview. The relaxation of age will be given to applicants as per government rules.
- Moreover, only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews who passed the written test. In-service employees who fulfill the eligibility criteria should apply through the proper channel.
- The decision of the Departmental Selection Committee will be final. Candidates should be advised to reach out dated June 27, 2022, for an interview in the department.
District Health Officer Haweli Kahuta.
Read Official Announcement: