District & Session Court invites the applicants for vacant posts as per the job advertisement dated July 14, 2022, published in the daily Ausaf Newspaper for locations Abbaspur, Poonch, and Rawalakot, Ajk Pakistan.
Interested Candidates can be applied till 20 July 2022 as per the advertisement. The government job position is a great opportunity for those who have little education.
|Posted on:||15 July 2022|
|Location:||Rawalakot, AJK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Last Date:||July 20, 2022|
|Company:||District & Session Court|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Session Court announced the vacant post which includes driver, Naib Qasid, Psv driver, dispatch rider, and Ltv driver.
District and Session Court Eligibility Criteria:
- Primary/Middle/Matric educational qualification is compulsory for this post.
- Moreover, 18-40 years of age limit us required for candidates.
- Furthermore, a Psv license is also compulsory for drivers.
- Only the person who has the domicile of district Abbaspur is eligible for the above posts.
District & Session Court Vacant Positions:
- Psv Driver
- Ltv Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For District & Session Court?
- Candidates send the application along with an educational certificate, domicile, CNIC, a copy of the Psv license, 2x passport size photographs, and experience certificates through courier.
- The person will be disqualified from any post at any government or non-government institutions upon any discipline issue and will be ineligible for vacant posts.
- In addition, Only selected candidates will be called for an interview for the desired post.
- Department has the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as well as reject any application during the selection process without assigning any reason.
- An individual can apply for only one post at a time.
- Department would be settled the required terms and conditions during the interview.
- Applicants will be offered good pay packages with other benefits.
Syed Wasim Ahmed Gillani, Additional District, and Session Judge, Abbaspur.
Read Official Announcement: