Elementary and Secondary Education Department Jobs invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Mashriq Newspaper on July 9, 2022, in Nowshera, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan.
Interested individuals can apply before the closing date which is around July 14, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||9 July 2022|
|Location:||Nowshera, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Last Date:||July 14, 2022|
|Company:||Elementary and Secondary Education Department ESED|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Elementary and Secondary Education Department ESED announced the vacant post which includes Driver and Ltv Driver.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Middle/Primary/Matric/ educational certificates.
- Males/Females are encouraged to apply for the above vacant post.
- Moreover, 02 years of experience in the driving field is also required.
- People with unique requirements are encouraged to apply.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department Vacant Positions:
- Ltv Driver
How To Apply For Elementary & Secondary Education Department Jobs 2022?
- Desirous individuals send their application along with all necessary and required documents within 20 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the Authority. In addition, old NIC/Form B is not acceptable.
- Applicants bring their original certificates at the time of the interview.
- Elementary and Secondary Education Department SED has reserved the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- Recruitment and selection of applicants will be made only on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then the department has the authority to take legal action against the person.
- A person is not allowed to carry their Mobile phones and calculators during interviews or tests.
Shah Jahan District Education Officer Zila Nowshera.
Read Official Announcement: