Fauji Foundation Jobs is looking for eligible candidates for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in the Daily Express Newspaper dated 13 June 2022 in Pakistan.
Interested and desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around 27 June 2022 or see exact from the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||June 13, 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Nursing Diploma|
|Last Date:||June 27, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Fauji Foundation announced the vacant post which includes Secretary(PSCO), Qasid, Manager Healthcare Marketing, Manager Procurement & MMD, Manager IT, Manager Hospital Pharmacy, Manager Human Resource, Manager General Administration, Manager Biomedical Services, Manager Clinical Administration, Head of Nursing, and Manager operation theater complex.
Fauji Foundation Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with MBA/MBBS/BBA/BSc/MSc in IT/ MHA/ Degree in Pharm-D/ Degree in Nursing/Matriculation educational background will be preferred.
- 4 – to 6 years of relevant experience are compulsory for the candidates.
- The applicant must be an expert in their relevant field.
Fauji Foundation Vacant Positions:
- Manager Healthcare Marketing
- Manager Procurement & MMD
- Manager I
- Manager Hospital Pharmacy
- Manager Human Resource
- Manager General Administration
- Manager Biomedical Services
- Manager Clinical Administration
- Head of Nursing
- Manager operation theater complex
How To Apply For Fauji Foundation Jobs 2022?
- Desirous people send their application along with an updated CV, copies of CNIC, domicile, Educational certificate, training certificates, 2x recent passport size photographs, house job certificate, valid PMC/PMDC license, and Experience certificate through courier within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement. In addition, candidates must mention their mobile number, address, and Email on the application. The
- Applicants already in government service should apply through proper channels and submit NOC at the time of the interview.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. If the application is approved by anyone then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any notice. The selected candidates shall bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply. Moreover, all the applicants are selected and shortlisted strictly on a merit-based. A person who provides fake and false information is not eligible to apply and can be disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process.
Read Official Announcement: