Finance Department Punjab Jobs, Government of Punjab invites the application for the vacant post as of June 09, 2022, advertised in Daily Dunya Newspaper for location Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 10, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||June 9, 2022|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab Pakistan|
|Last Date:||June 10, 2022|
|Company:||Finance Department Punjab|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Finance Department, Government of Punjab announced the vacant post which includes Legal Affair Expert, MIS Expert, Macro-Economic Policy Expert, Communication Specialist, Taxation Specialist, MIS Specialist, Asset Management Specialist, Business Process Re-engineering specialist, and Head PFMU.
Finance Department Punjab Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with CA/ACCA/ACMA/CMA/Business Administration/ Economics/Finance/ Project Management educational background will be preferred.
- An individual must be an expert in effective communication skills.
- Professional certificates in the area of Financial Management will be preferred.
- In addition, Post qualification relevant professional experience of 10 years is compulsory for the candidates.
Finance Department Punjab Jobs Vacant Positions:
- Legal Affair Expert
- MIS Expert
- Macro-Economic Policy Expert
- Communication Specialist
- Taxation Specialist
- MIS Specialist
- Asset Management Specialist
- Business Process Re-engineering specialist
- Head PFMU
How To Apply For Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Candidates send their applications along with updated CV, educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and experience certificate within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement. Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channel and submit the NOC at the time of the interview.
- Market-based salaries will be offered to the eligible and selected candidates. Moreover, the Finance department not, the Government of Punjab reserve the right to postpone or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply. Furthermore, all the candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based. A person can be disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process due to providing fake and false information.
- Moreover, incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. However, if the application is approved or recommended by anyone then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any reason. The applicants shall bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Section Officer (P & R) Government of the Punjab Finance Department Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore.
Read Official Announcement: