Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Islamabad, Pakistan as per FPSC Jobs 2022 advertisement published in Daily The News Newspaper dated 6 June 2022.
Interested candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 20, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This government job that is announced by the FPSC is permanent and full-time.
|Posted on:||June 6, 2022|
|NewsPaper:||The News Jobs|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | MA | B.com | M.com | MCS | BBA | MBA | BIT | M.sc | BS|
|Last Date:||June 20, 2022|
|Company:||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Federal Public Service Commission announced the vacant post which includes Director, Programme Manager, Data Processing Officer, Data Processing Assistant, Deputy Director, Deputy Director Horticulture, Principal, Research Officer, Director System, Electronic Engineer, Rehabilitation Specialist, Meteorologist, and Research Associate Officer.
Eligibility Criteria For FPSC Jobs 2022:
- An individual having Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects will be preferred.
- A maximum of 10 years of post-qualification experience in a relevant field is required from the candidates.
- The age limit for applicants is 20-45 years with general relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Punjab Domicile.
- Women’s Quota is also observed as per government policy.
Federal Public Service Commission Vacant Positions:
- Research Officer
- Data Processing Officer
- Electronic Engineer
- Deputy Director
- Research Associate Officer
- Deputy Director Horticulture
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Director System
- Data Processing Assistant
- Program Manager
How To Apply For FPSC Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates may apply online on the official website of FPSC (www.fpsc.gov.pk). Applicants are advised to frequently visit this website for updates. The application fee may be deposited before the closing date in the branch of the National Bank of Pakistan. In addition, a Cheque/Bank draft/Postal order is not acceptable.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to bring their original CNIC, and download a copy of the admission certificate, and Treasury receipt at the time of the written test. Furthermore, Original documents may be presented or provided to the supervisory staff at the time of the test.
- No hard copy of the application is compulsory for this post. The candidate will be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Moreover, incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be acceptable.
- Moreover, A person can be disqualified at any stage during the selection process due to providing fake and false information. Department reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies at any time during the selection process without any notice.
Federal Public Service Commission
Read Official Announcement: