Irrigation Department is looking for eligible candidates for available vacant posts. Finally, The Irrigation Department Lahore Jobs advertisement date about 24 April 2022 in Daily The News Newspaper in Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Moreover, the interested candidates can be applied till 6 May 2022 before the closing date of advertisement. Irrigation Department Lahore Jobs positions are on a contract basis for 3 years.
|Posted on:||April 24, 2022|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master|
|Last Date:||May 6, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The irrigation department announced the vacant posts which include Assistant Director Hydraulic, Director Finance, Director Technical, Deputy Director Contract Claim, and Deputy Director Hydraulic. Moreover, all the qualified candidates can apply for these jobs positions.
Eligibility Criteria for Irrigation Department Lahore Jobs:
Candidates who apply for Director Technical must hold B.Sc Civil Engineer and Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. Furthermore, the Applicants should have at least 15 years of experience in planning and designing projects, etc. The maximum age for candidates is 60 years for this post.
The Director of Finance must hold MBA(Finance) or ACA or CMA or ACCA from an HEC-recognized university. 15 years of experience in the relevant department including a maximum of 5 years of experience in account handling of foreign-funded projects.
BSc Civil Engineering with 12 years of relevant experience is compulsory for Deputy Director Hydraulic, Deputy Director Contract Claim, and Assistant Director Hydraulic.
- Director Finance
- Deputy Director Hydraulic
- Director Technical
- Assistant Director Hydraulic
- Deputy Director Contract Claim
How To Apply For Irrigation Department Lahore Jobs?
- Applicants can apply online through the official website (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk) and apply because it is a mandatory requirement. OR Click Here.
- Download the application from the website then the Application along with a detailed CV, and attested hard copies of the academic and experience certificates by courier.
- Government employees are eligible to apply for these posts through proper channels.
- Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment process.
Head / Project Director PMO Canals, Irrigation Department, 12-KM Multan Road, Chowk Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore
Read Official Announcement: