Join Pak Navy As Civilian announced the job position as per an advertisement published in Daily Dunya Newspaper on May 15, 2022, in Karachi, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Interested candidates may be applied till May 29, 2022, or as per the paper ad. These latest government job opportunities are permanent.
|Posted on:||May 17, 2022|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric|
|Last Date:||May 29, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant Post includes Tracer, Mozzan, Timekeeper, Crane Operator, Copy Holder, Cinema Operator, Dispatch Rider, Book Binder, Lascar, Mt Driver, Cinema Projectionist, Ac Docket Fabricator, Police Constable, Laboratory Attendant, Khadim Masjid, and Crane Driver are available for the dynamic candidates.
- People who apply for Tracer, Police Constable, Mozzan, Laboratory Attendant, Junior Timekeeper, Khadim Speaker, or copyholder must hold Matric Certificate with experience in the relevant department. Moreover, the driver must hold a driving license.
- The Police constable must have physical parameters which are as follows;
- Height: Minimum 5’7 inches (For male) and 5’2 inches (for female) respectively.
- Eyesight: 6/6 for both males and females.
- The age limit for the applicant is 18-25 years except for Non-industrial staff.
Vacant Positions at Join Pak Navy As Civilian:
- Book Binder
- Dispatch Rider
- Mt Driver
- Cinema Operator
- Cinema Projectionist
- Copy Holder
- Crane Driver
- Crane Operator
- Khadim MasjidTime Keeper
- Laboratory Attendant
- Police ConstableTracer
- Ac Docket Fabricator
How To Apply To Join Pak Navy As a Civilian?
- Interested candidates must visit the official website of the Pakistan Navy (www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) and apply online.
- Government employees are advised to apply through proper channels. Moreover, only shortlisted candidates will be called for educational/experience tests and interviews.
- Pakistan Navy reserve the right to cop the recruitment process without assigning any reason. Pak Navy also has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies during the recruitment process.
Read Official Announcement: