Pakistan Air Force PAF is looking for eligible candidates for vacant posts as per the Join Pakistan Air Force PAF advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper dated 6 July 2022 in Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Mianwali, Sukkur, Karachi, Hyderabad, Abbottabad, Quetta, and Multan, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around July 14, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||6 July 2022|
|Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||July 14, 2022|
|Company:||Pakistan Air Force PAF|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Pakistan Air Force PAF announced the vacant post which includes Paf Officer, Medical Specialist, Doctor, Neuro Surgeon, Lady Doctor, Pulmonologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Urologist, and Gastroenterologist.
Join Pakistan Air Force PAF Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have MBBS/ Bachelor/MS/Master’s educational certificates.
- Males or Females are both eligible to apply for the above vacant post.
- Moreover, 02 years of experience in relevant experience is also required.
- Persons with special needs are convinced to apply.
Join Pakistan Air Force PAF Vacant Positions:
- Paf Officer
- Lady Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Neuro Surgeon
- Medical Specialist
How To Apply For Join Pakistan Air Force PAF?
- Desirous people send their application along with all necessary documents including a copy of CV, educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and 2x passport size photographs within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Selected applicants will be called for interview by Department. In addition, old NIC/Form B is not acceptable.
- Applicants produced their original and necessary certificates at the time of the interview. Furthermore, in-service government employees should apply through proper channels. Selected employees will have to quit their previous posts in government organizations.
- Pakistan Air Force PAF reserves the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- In addition, age relaxation for candidates is acceptable as per govt rules. Recruitment, hiring, and selection of applicants will be made only on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any false information, then the department has the authority to cancel the candidacy of applicants but also to take legal action at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Moreover, a competitive salary package will be offered to shortlisted applicants.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry their Mobile phones, calculators, and other equipment during tests or interviews.
Read Official Announcement: