Latest District & Session Judge is looking for eligible candidates for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in the Daily Ausaf Newspaper dated July 07, 2022, in Hangu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan.
Interested individuals can apply before the closing date which is around August 06, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||7 July 2022|
|Location:||Hangu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermideate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||August 06, 2022|
|Company:||District & Session Judge|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant Post including Assistant, Chowkidar, Clerk, and Stenographer is announced in the District and Session Judge.
Latest District & Session Judge Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Middle/Primary/Matric/Intermediate/Graduation educational certificates.
- Males/Females or transgender are eligible to apply for the above vacant post.
- Moreover, 02 years of experience in relevant experience is also required.
- An individual with unique needs is convinced to apply.
Latest District & Session Judge Vacant Positions:
How To Apply For Latest District & Session Judge Jobs 2022?
- Desirous individuals send their application along with all necessary and required documents including educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, a copy of CV, and 2x passport size photographs within 20 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Furthermore, Selected and shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview by the Department. In addition, old NIC/Form B is not acceptable.
- Applicants produced their original and necessary certificates at the time of the interview.
- Moreover, the government employees should apply through proper channels. Appointed employees will have to resign from their previous jobs in government organizations.
- District and Session Judge has reserved the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- In addition, age relaxation for candidates is acceptable as per govt rules. Recruitment and selection of applicants will be made only on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then the department has the authority to cancel the candidacy of an individual but also to take legal action at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Furthermore, a competitive salary package will be given to shortlisted individuals.
- Candidates are not enabled to carry their Mobile phones and calculators during tests or interviews.
District and Session Judge, Hangu.
Read Official Announcement: