Excise and Taxation Department Jobs Opportunities are informed by Roziday. According to the Page of Roziday, the Excise and Taxation Department is looking for eligible and hardworking candidates for the vacant posts. Moreover, these positions are advertised in Daily Express Newspaper in Gujranwala, Punjab Pakistan.
The Excise and Taxation department is the government agency that collects the revenue and also plays an important role in resources mobilization. Most importantly, this department deals with property tax and motor vehicle registration.
|Posted on:||April 15, 2022|
|Location:||Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Last Date:||April 30, 2022|
|Company:||Excise and Taxation Department|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Candidates who are interested to apply in Naib Qasid and Chowkidar posts of the Excise and Taxation Department. Certainly, It is the best opportunity for those candidates.
Eligibility Criteria Excise and Taxation Department Jobs:
- The residents of District Gujranwala must apply for these posts. Because the vacancy location is Gujranwala.
- Firstly, Applicants who hold primary or middle education are welcome to apply for the Excise and Taxation Department.
- Secondly, the age limit for candidates is 18-25 years. However, the Relaxation of 5 years of upper age under the Recruitment policy of the Government of Punjab.
- Thirdly, 2 years of job experience is compulsory.
- Moreover, only Male can apply for these posts and The job is contract-based for 3 years.
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For Excise and Taxation Department Jobs?
- Applicants can apply and attach the Educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC, a passport size picture, and an experience letter.
- On the other hand, all the government or private employees send their application forms through their departments.
- Applications received incomplete or after the due date will be rejected at that time.
- The date of the interview will be announced after the submission of the application. Candidates must bring all the original educational documents, computerized CNIC, Domicile, and experience letters. Because it is compulsory for interviews. If you do not have these documents, you are not eligible to appear in the Interview.
Excise and Taxation Officer Admin Gujranwala
Read Official Announcement: