The latest Federal Board Jobs invites the application for the weekend post as a job advertisement announced through the official website and the date of the post is 14 August 2022 or can see it exactly from the official announcement.
Deserving candidates who wanted to do this job can apply for these vacant posts on 18 August 2022 or read the official announcement carefully.
|Posted on:||August 14, 2022|
|Last Date:||August 18, 2022|
|Company:||Federal Board of Revenue|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The vacant post includes deserving people who are the admin officer, communication specialist, coordination specialist, management specialist, monitoring and evaluation officer, and reporting specialist.
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Federal Board Jobs:
- A Master’s degree for the relevant post is required.
- At least 10 years of experience is required for the communication specialist post.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience is required for the coordination and reporting of the specialist post.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience is required for the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Post.
- At least 10 years of experience is required for the social management specialist post.
- No age limit is required for this post.
Vacant Positions for Latest Federal Board Jobs :
- Communications Specialist
- Coordination and Reporting Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Social Management Specialist
- Admin Officer
- Reporting Specialist
How To Apply for Latest Federal Board Jobs?
- Interested applicants can apply for the vacant post before the closing date which is 18 August 2022.
- All the educational certificates CNIC, job experience certificates, and another diploma certificate which are required must have to attach with the application form.
- No TADA will be given.
- Those candidates will be preferred full filled all the requirements for the relevant post.
- Moreover, candidates will be shortlisted according to the merit which is required for the weekend post.
- Only short visit candidates will be called for an interview/test.
- Candidates must have to give all the detailed information about themselves in the application form otherwise their application will be rejected.
- Furthermore, those applications will be rejected which are submitted after the closing date.
- Applicants must have to send their applications to the address which is described in the official announcement.
- Selected candidates offer a good and healthy salary package.
Room No. 712, Seventh Floor Federal Board of Revenue FBR House, Constitution Avenue Islamabad, Pakistan
Read Official Announcement: