Health Department invites the application for the vacant post as per the Latest Health Department Job 2022 advertisement dated June 5, 2022, published in Daily Jang Newspaper in Muzaffarabad, Rawalakot, Mirpur, AJK Pakistan.
Interested candidates can be applied till June 16, 2022, or sees exact from the newspaper ad. Selected candidates are bound to serve for 5 years in Health Department.
|Posted on:||June 5, 2022|
|Location:||Muzaffarabad, AJK, Pakistan|
|Education:||MBBS | P.G Diploma | Others|
|Last Date:||June 16, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Health Department announced the vacant post which includes Nephrology, Oncology, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Rehab Medicine, Urology, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and Ophthalmology. In addition, Psychiatry, Anesthesia, Microbiology, Postgraduate Trainee Peads, Postgraduate Trainee Ent, Gynaecology Obstetrics, General Surgery, General Medicine, and Postgraduate Trainee.
Latest Health Department Job Eligibility Criteria:
- A person having MBBS will be preferred.
- Published Papers up to 5 years in only HEC/PMDC/PMC approved journals are also required.
- Applicants will possess AJK Domicile or AJK State Subject.
- Postgraduate Trainee
- Postgraduate Trainee General Medicine
- Postgraduate Trainee General Surgery
- Postgraduate Trainee Gynaecology Obstetrics
- Postgraduate Trainee Ent
- Postgraduate Trainee Peads
- Postgraduate Trainee Microbiology
- Postgraduate Trainee Anesthesia
- Postgraduate Trainee Psychiatry
- Postgraduate Trainee Ophthalmology
- Postgraduate Trainee Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Postgraduate Trainee Neurology
- Postgraduate Trainee Urology
- Postgraduate Trainee Emergency Medicine
- Postgraduate Trainee Rehab Medicine
- Postgraduate Trainee Interventional Radiology
- Postgraduate Trainee Interventional Cardiology
- Postgraduate Trainee Oncology
- Postgraduate Trainee Nephrology
How To Apply For Latest Health Department Job 2022?
- Application along with attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile, MBBS Degree, Mark sheet of all professional certificates, Valid PMDC Registration Certificate, and House Job Certificate. In addition, applicants must submit a Job Experience Certificate in Primary and Secondary Hospital.
- Candidates must mention contact details and post names on the application. The seats will be filled purely on a merit basis as per training policy 2018.
- The candidates working on a contract basis shall bring NOC or written recommendation of the head of their organization/institute. Moreover, the contract employees of the Department of health will have to quit/resign from the job under rules and regulations.
- Vacancies can be increased or decreased without assigning any reason. If the application is approved by anyone then this application will be rejected by the Department without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be acceptable.
The individual will produce original and required documents at the time of the interview.
Dr. Aftab Hussain Khan Director-General Health AJK, Muzaffarabad Office: D-Block New District Complex Old Secretariat Muzaffarabad (AJK).
Read Official Announcement: