Latest Irrigation Department Human Resource Jobs advertisement as dated July 07, 2022, published in Daily Express Newspaper in Bahawalpur, Punjab Pakistan.
Interested individuals can apply before the closing date which is around July 25, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||7 July 2022|
|Location:||Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate|
|Last Date:||July 25, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Bahawalpur Canal Division, Irrigation Department announced the vacant post which includes Computer Operator, Coolie, Sweeper, Security Guard, Data Entry Operator, Composer, Seasonal Beldar, and Gutter Coolie.
Latest Irrigation Department Human Resource Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Middle/Primary/Matric/ Intermediate educational certificates.
- Males/Females are encouraged to apply for the above vacant post.
- Moreover, 02 years of experience in the driving field is also required.
- People with unique requirements are encouraged to apply.
Latest Irrigation Department Human Resource Vacant Positions:
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Security Guard
- Seasonal Beldar
- Gutter Coolie
How To Apply For Latest Irrigation Department Human Resource Jobs?
- Desirous individuals send their application along with all necessary and required documents within 20 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the Authority. In addition, old NIC/Form B is not acceptable.
- Applicants bring their original certificates at the time of the interview.
- Bahawalpur Canal Division, Irrigation Department has reserved the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- Recruitment and selection of applicants will be made only on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then the department has the authority to take legal action against the person.
- A person is not allowed to carry their Mobile phones and calculators during interviews or tests.
Exine Bahawalpur Canal Division, Bahawalpur.
Read Official Announcement: