Latest Jail Police Jobs invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Ausaf Newspaper dated 07 June 2022 for location Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan.
Interested Candidates can apply before the closing date which is around 22 June 2022 or as per the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||June 7, 2022|
|Location:||Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric|
|Last Date:||June 22, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant Post including Female Warder, Cook, Peon, Warder, Pump Operator, Electrician, Sweeper, and Cctv Operator.
Latest Jail Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those applicants who have Primary/Matric/ Middle certificates.
- 03 month IT course and experience in a relevant field are also required for the candidates.
- The age limit for the desirous people is 18-33.
- The Physical Appearance of an individual is;
- Height: Minimum 5’6″ (for a male individual) and 5 foot (For a female individual).
Chest: 33-34.5 expansion.
- Race: the candidate should cover a distance of 1.6 km in just 7 minutes.
Latest Jail Police Jobs Vacant Positions:
- Female Warder
- Cctv Operator
- Pump Operator
How To Apply For Latest Jail Police Jobs 2022?
- Applicants must deposit the processing fee of Rs 100/- and send the application form with all required documents within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement. Moreover, the disabled person will not be eligible to apply for the Warder, Pump Operator, and CCTV Operator.
- No age relaxation will be admissible as per government policy. The authority has the right not to fill any vacancy at any time during the selection process or increased or decreased the number of posts without any notice. Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply.
- A person can be disqualified at any stage during the selection process due to providing false and fake information. However, all the candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. If the application is approved or recommended by anyone then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any reason. Moreover, the applicants shall produce original documents at the time of the interview.
Muhammad Saleem A-I-G- establishment
Inspectorate Jail Khana Jat Gilgit Baltistan.
Read Official Announcement: