Minister of information and Broadcasting announced the vacant post as per a job advertisement published in a daily newspaper dated 10 June 2022 in Rawalpindi, Balochistan, and Islamabad Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply before the closing date which is around 21 June 2022 or as per the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||June 10, 2022|
|Location:||Balochistan, Islamabad, Rawalpindi Pakistan|
|Last Date:||June 21, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry Of Information And Broadcasting|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The Minister of information and Broadcasting is looking for the eligible candidates for the vacant post which includes Naib Qasid, Lower Division Clerk, and Chowkidar.
The Ministry Of Information And Broadcasting Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who home Primary or Middle certificates.
- Typing speed of 30 w.p.m is compulsory for clerks.
- The age limit for applicants is 19-25 years with 05 years of age relaxation as per government policy.
- Naib Qasid
- Lower Division Clerk
How To Apply For Latest Jobs In The Ministry Of Information And Broadcasting?
- Desirous people send their application along with CNIC, domicile, Educational certificate, and Experience certificate within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement. In addition, applicants already in government service should apply through proper channels and submit NOC at the time of the interview.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. If anyone approves the application then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any notice. The selected candidates shall bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply. Moreover, all the candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based. A person can be disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process due to providing fake and false information.
Deputy Director (Manager) Information Services Academy, ISA building, Point Zero, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: