Ministry of Railways jobs advertisement as per date of July 08, 2022, that is published in daily Express Newspaper for location Islamabad, Pakistan.
Desirous individuals can be applied till July 25, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||9 July 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermideate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||July 30, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Railways|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Ministry of Railways is looking for eligible candidates for the vacant post which includes Software Developer, Legal Consultant, Project Manager, Web Application Developer, Mobile Application Developer, Ux designer, and UI designer.
Latest Ministry of Railways Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- The appointment of candidates will be on a contract basis for three (03) years.
- An individual with Bachelor/MIT/MBA/LLM/Master/P.hd in relevant subjects will be preferred.
- Males/Females who are eligible are encouraged to apply for the vacant post.
- Moreover, 05 years of experience in the relevant field is also required.
- An individual with unique requirements is enabled to apply.
Latest Ministry of Railways Vacant Positions:
- Software Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Ui Designer
- Ux Designer
- Project Manager
- Legal Consultant
How To Apply For Latest Ministry of Railways Jobs Islamabad 2022?
- Desirous individuals send their application along with all necessary and required documents within 20 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Applicants must visit the official website of the Ministry of Railways (www.pakrails.hov.pk) or (www.railways.gov.pk) for further details about the job. or CLICK HERE.
- Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the Railway Authority. Moreover, Form B/ Old NIC is not acceptable.
- Applicants bring their original and required certificates at the time of the interview.
- Ministry of Railways has reserved the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- The appointment of candidates will be made purely on a merit basis.
- A person is not allowed to carry any electronic devices during the interview.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then the department has the authority to take legal action against the person.
Deputy Director (Recruitment & Selection) Ministry of Railways, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: