The latest Ministry of Railways Posts is looking for eligible candidates as per the job advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper dated 04 August 2022 in Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around 18 August 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. Interested applicants should visit the website of Roziday for the latest government or semi-government jobs.
|Posted on:||August 04, 2022|
|Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelors | Masters | MS|
|Last Date:||August 18, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Railways|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Ministry of Railways announced the vacant post for eligible or qualified candidates which includes Manager Finance and Company Secretary. The appointment of candidates shall be purely on contract based for 01 years.
Latest Ministry of Railways Posts Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with an ACCA, LLB, or MBA in Finance/HRM educational qualifications will be preferred.
- Moreover, 10 years of working experience on a large project in a reputable institute is also compulsory.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have the age limit of 30-55 years.
- In addition, 02 years of age relaxation for the applicants will be accepted as per government policy.
Latest Ministry of Railways Posts Vacant Positions:
- Company Secretary
- Manager Finance
How To Apply For Latest Ministry of Railways Posts Karachi 2022?
- Desirous candidates may submit their application along with domicile, CNIC, academic degrees, and 02 passport-size photographs within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Moreover, applications only in the hard form are accepted.
- The application format is available on the official website of Pakistan Railways (www.pakrail.gov.pk).
- Selected applicants will be called for interviews by Pakistan Railways.
- Females, Transgender, or differently-abled people are encouraged to apply.
- Department reserve the right to reject or cancel any application without assigning any reason.
- A shortlisted individual produced their original and necessary certificates during an interview.
- Furthermore, employees working in government or self-government organizations should apply through proper channels.
- Pakistan Railways takes legal action against the person who provides fake or false information in the applications.
- If the candidate is eligible then he will be offered a market base salary package.
Muhammad Ibrahim Memon Director Engineering/Secretary, PRFTC For Chief Executive Officer/PRFTC PRFTC Head Office, DS Office Building, Pakistan Railways, 1. I, Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
Read Official Announcement: