National Level NGO is looking for eligible candidates for vacant posts as per the job advertisement published in the daily Kawish Newspaper dated July 4, 2022, in Badin and Naushahro Feroze Sindh, Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around July 6, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||6 July 2022|
|Location:||Badin, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||July 6, 2022|
|Company:||National Level NGO|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
National Level NGO announced the vacant post which includes District Project Officer, Monitoring Officer, Community Health Supervisor, District Nutrition Officer, and Social Mobilization Officer.
Latest National Level NGO Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Bachelor/MS/Master’s educational certificates.
- Males or Females are both eligible to apply for the above vacant post.
National Level NGO Vacant Positions:
- District Project Officer
- District Nutrition Officer
- Social Mobilization Officer
- Monitoring Officer
- Community Health Supervisors
How To Apply For Latest National Level NGO Jobs 2022?
- Desirous people send their application along with all necessary documents including a copy of CV, educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and 2x passport size photographs within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Selected applicants will be called for interview by Department.
- Applicants produced their original and necessary certificates at the time of the interview. Furthermore, in-service government employees should apply through proper channels. Selected employees will have to quit their previous posts in government organizations.
- National Level NGO reserves the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- In addition, age relaxation for candidates is acceptable as per govt rules. Recruitment, hiring, and selection of applicants will be made only on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any false information, then the department has the authority to cancel the candidacy of applicants but also to take legal action at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Moreover, a competitive salary package will be offered to shortlisted applicants.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry their Mobile phones, calculators, and other equipment during tests or interviews.
Read Official Announcement: