Prime Minister’s Office is looking for competent and qualified candidates for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper dated 31 May 2022 for location Islamabad Pakistan. Interested candidates can be applied for Latest PM Office Jobs 2022 till 13 June 2022, or per the closing date in the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||May 31, 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master | ACCA | CA|
|Last Date:||June 13, 2022|
|Company:||Prime Minister Office|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Prime Minister’s Office announced the vacant post which includes Communication Private Sector Expert, Deputy Director, Regulatory Modernization Specialist, SME Specialist, Business Reform Automation Expert, Legal Specialist, Accounts Officer, Content Writer, Public Sector Specialist, Business Specialist, IT Expert, Assistant, Business Analyst, Sector Specialist, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, and Chowkidar.
Eligibility Criteria FOR Latest PM Office Jobs:
- The candidate who applies for Business Reform And Automation Expert must hold a Postgraduate degree in the field of Public or Business Administration, Management, Law, or equivalent. At least 07 years of experience in dealing with Public Policy, Government Administration, and Reforms in the Public Sector.
- A Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, business management, and public policy with at least 07 years of experience in communication strategy development and implementation as a Communication and Private Sector Expert. Furthermore, a Graduate or Master’s degree with at least 03 years of relevant experience will be preferred for those candidates who apply for Deputy Director, Account Officer, Regulatory Modernization Specialist, Public Sector Specialist, SME Specialist, Assistant, and Sector Specialist.
- The candidate who applies for driver and dispatch rider must hold a primary certificate. Valid driving license holders and well-versed in the traffic rules will be preferred. Chowkidar and Sweeper must be literate. The minimum age limit for candidates is up to 25 years as well as the maximum age limit is up to 40 years.
Vacant Positions at Prime Minister Office Islamabad:
- Business Reform Automation Expert
- Communication Private Sector Expert
- Legal Specialist
- Deputy Director
- Accounts Officer
- Regulatory Modernization Specialist
- Public Sector Specialist
- Sme Specialist
- Content Writer
- Sector Specialists
- Business Specialists
- Business Analyst
- It Expert
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For Latest PM Office Jobs?
- Applications must be submitted through BOI’s website ( www.invest.gov.pk/careers) and must reach the by courier to the undersigned within 14 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- Application received thereafter, in any form, will not be entertained. Moreover, no TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview. The applicant shall have to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- People already in government service should apply through the proper channel. In case of selection, the candidates will have to resign from the government service before the appointment. Incomplete or improperly filled-in application forms will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and selected candidates will be called for a written test in Islamabad. However, tests/interviews of shortlisted candidates will be held on short notice. Last but not least, the Board of Investment reserve the right to increase or decrease any number of post as well as cancel any or all application without assigning any reason.
Lal Dino Director (Admin) Prime Minister Office, Board of Investment (BOI) 6th floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, F-5, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: