Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA jobs advertisement dated about 14 July 2022 published in Daily Pakistan for location Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous applicants are advised to apply for the vacant post which is around 01 August 2022 or see exact from the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||14 July 2022|
|NewsPaper:||Daily Pakistan Jobs|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermideate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||August 01, 2022|
|Company:||Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts including Deputy Director, Human Resource Officer, Reconciliation Officer, Deputy Director Audit, Director director Unified Beneficiary Registry, and Deputy Director Database Administration are announced in the Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA.
Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with MS/BS/CA/ACCA/CIMA/M.Sc/educational qualification will be preferred.
- An individual will be an expert in their relevant field and have 08 years of experience in documentary verifiable relevant experience.
- 30-45 years of age limit is compulsory for candidates. Moreover, the upper age relaxation will be acceptable as per government rules.
- Moreover, applicants having the domicile of Punjab will be applicable to apply.
Latest Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA Vacant Positions:
- Deputy Director
- Deputy Director Database Administration
- Deputy Director Unified Beneficiary Registry
- Deputy Director Audit
- Reconciliation Officer
- Human Resource Officer
How To Apply For Latest Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA Jobs 2022?
- Desirous people send their application along with an updated CV, mobile number, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, and educational certificates through courier within 10 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Eligible applicants can apply through the official website of www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- In-service government employees should apply through proper channels and submit NOC at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, if anyone approved the application then this application will be rejected by the authority without assigning any reason.
- The shortlisted and selected individual shall bring their required and original documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicants who provide false and fake information or documents are not eligible to apply.
Project Management Unit (PMU)
Project Human Capitan Investment Project (PHCIP)
Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA)
78-79, D-Block, Wahdat Road, New Muslim Town, Lahore.
Read Official Announcement: