Water and Power Development Authority Latest WAPDA Jobs invites the application for the vacant post as per June 12, 2022 advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper in Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply before the closing date which is around 26 June 2022 or as per the newspaper ad. This government job opportunity is temporary for desirous applicants.
|Posted on:||June 12, 2022|
|Location:||Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master|
|Last Date:||June 26, 2022|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA announced the vacant post which includes Deputy Director Security.
Latest WAPDA Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with Bachelor/Master’s educational background will be preferred.
- In addition, a Retired Officer of the Armed Forces of the rank of Major or equivalent will be preferred.
- A minimum of 55 years of age is required for the interested candidates. No further age relaxation is acceptable on the prescribed age limit
Water and Power Development Authority Vacant Positions:
- Deputy Director Security.
How To Apply For Latest WAPDA Jobs 2022?
- The application form is available on the WAPDA website (www.wapda.gov.pk). Desirous people send their application along with an updated CV, copies of CNIC, domicile, Educational certificate, training certificates, 2x recent passport size photographs, and Experience certificate through courier within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- In addition, candidates must mention their mobile number, address, and Email on the application. The Roll no slip containing the information of the test date, timing, and test center shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates at least one week before the test.
- Applicants already in government service should apply through proper channels and submit NOC at the time of the interview. Written or Screening Test shall be conducted by WAPDA Exam Cell.
- Furthermore, selected candidates will enjoy the lump sum pay package of Rs 158,092/-. The place of posting for candidates is Land Acquisition & Resettlement Office (LA&R) Diamer Basha Dam Project, Chilas.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. If anyone approves the application then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any notice. The selected candidates shall bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply. Moreover, all the candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based.
- A person who provides fake and false information is not eligible to apply and can be disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process.
Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA
B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore.
Read Official Announcement: