Livestock and dairy department jobs invoice the application for the vacant post that is announced for eligible people as the job advertisement published in the daily Ausaf newspaper which is dated 15 August 2022 or can see it exactly from the newspaper ad.
Deserving people for this eligible post can apply within the days before the closing date which is August 29 2022 or read the official announcement carefully.
|Posted on:||August 15, 2022|
|Education:||Middle | Matric|
|Last Date:||August 29, 2022|
|Company:||Livestock and Dairy Development Department Gilgit|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts for The eligible people include livestock assistant, attendant chowkidar, and sweeper which are announced.
Eligibility Criteria for Livestock and Dairy Department Jobs:
- The interested applicants must have a degree of middle and matric level.
- Interested applicants must be literate for the post of chowkidar and sweeper.
- Interested applicants must have a One-year livestock diploma for the vacant post of livestock assistant.
- The age limit is according to Government Policy.
- No job experience is required for the vacant post.
Vacant Positions for Livestock and Dairy Department Jobs:
- Livestock Assistant(District Diamer and District Astore)
- Attendant(District Diamer and District Astore)
- Chowkidar(District Diamer and District Astore)
How To Apply for Livestock and Dairy Department Jobs?
- Applicants must have to apply within the days before the closing date which is 29 August 2022 or see the paper ad.
- Applicants must have to submit their applications on plain paper including all the details about themselves.
- Applicants must have to attach all the required educational certificate diploma paper, domicile, and CNIC with the application form and send it to the postal address which is mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants can apply only for one post.
- Those candidates will be preferred who are eligible according to the requirement.
- Any other government servant can apply through proper channels.
- Any other government servant who applies for the vacant post should have NOC.
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for a test /interview.
- Moreover, the date for the interview will be mentioned in the advertisement.
- No TADA will be given.
- Only those applications will be accepted which are submitted before the closing date otherwise these applications will be rejected.
- Those candidates will be rejected who give fake or false information about themselves.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Gilgit Baltistan
Read Official Announcement: