Livestock and Dairy Development Jobs invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Express Newspaper dated June 10, 2022, in Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around 20 June 2022 or as per the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||June 10, 2022|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Last Date:||June 20, 2022|
|Company:||Livestock and Dairy Development Department|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Livestock and Dairy Development Department announce the vacant post which includes Driver, Dak runner, Cook, Sweeper, Attendant, and Bearer.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- An individual with a middle certificate will be preferred.
- LTV driving license is required for this post.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Vacant Positions:
- Dak Runner
How To Apply For Livestock and Dairy Development Department Jobs 2022?
- Candidates send their applications along with all required documents within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement. Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channel and submit the NOC at the time of the interview.
- Market-based salaries will be offered to the eligible and selected candidates. Moreover, the livestock and Dairy Development Department reserves the right to postpone or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply. Furthermore, all the candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based. A person can be disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process due to providing fake and false information.
- Moreover, incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. However, if anyone is recommended for any application then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any reason. The applicants shall bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Director, Planning and Aviation livestock and Dairy Development veterinary
Research Institute, Zarar Shaheed Road Lahore Cantt, Lahore
Read Official Announcement: