Livestock and Dairy Development Department invites energetic and qualified applicants for job positions published in the daily Dawn Newspaper dated about 13 April 2022 in Rajanpur, Punjab Pakistan. Livestock and Dairy Development play an important role in the rural economy. The Livestock Department’s mission is to have productive and healthy animals for a wealthy economy. Livestock is an important agriculture sub-sector in Pakistan.
The latest Government Job of Livestock and Dairy Development announced several vacancies for the candidates who hold matric, intermediate and other degrees. Applicants can apply till April 25, 2022, as per the advertisement. This job is temporary and required 2 years of experience in the management field.
|Posted on:||April 13, 2022|
|NewsPaper:||Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper|
|Education:||DVM, Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||April 25, 2022|
|Company:||Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab|
|Address:||Additional Directorate Livestock Office, Near District Accounts Office Rajanpur.|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Eligibility Criteria for Livestock and Dairy Development Department:
- Both males and females can apply for this job position.
- The applicants who apply for Veterinary Assistant and Artificial Insemination Technician must have Matric qualification with 2 years of Livestock Assistant Diploma.
- Applicants must have Punjab Domicile and the age limit is 18-25 years for this job position.
There are two job positions available Posts Artificial Insemination Technician and Veterinary Assistant in the Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab. Job vacancies increased and decreased by Livestock and Dairy Development at the time of selection.
Livestock and Dairy Development testify the Diploma degrees from recognized institutions. In case of any fraud, the application must be rejected. Original certificates, CNIC, and Domicile must be necessary for the Interview.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Artificial Insemination Technician
How To Apply For Livestock and Dairy Development Department?
- Candidates can apply online through the official websites of Livestock and Dairy Development ( www.livestock.punjab.gov.pk). OR Click Here.
- Fill out the form clearly and attached the attested copy of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and 2 passport size pictures.
- The application with the attached documents will be submitted to Additional Directorate Livestock Office, near District Accounts Office Rajanpur.
- Candidates who are selected for these job positions must enjoy healthy salary packages and other facilities.
Read Official Announcement:
Last Date To Apply: 25 April 2022