Additional Director Livestock Department Jobs invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement punished in Daily Ausaf Newspaper dated June 22, 2022, in Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Sheikhupura, and Muridke Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around July 16, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This is a temporary and contract-based job opportunity.
|Posted on:||22 June 2022|
|Location:||Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Last Date:||July 16, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Additional Director Livestock announced the vacant post which includes Sanitary Worker, Cattle Attendant, and Chowkidar.
Livestock Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- The interested applicant will be literate and experienced in their relevant field.
- Moreover, the age limit for applicants is 18-28 years.
Livestock Department Vacant Positions:
- Cattle Attendant
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply For Livestock Department Jobs 2022?
- Desirous applicants send their application along with all required documents including an educational certificate, domiciles, and recent passport-size photographs within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- A selected person brings their original documents including domicile, CNIC, and educational certificate at the time of the interview. Furthermore, applicants who are already employees of the government should apply through proper channels. Selected people will have to resign from their previous posts in government organizations.
- Incomplete filled-in application forms will not be acceptable. In addition, applicants will be called for Tests/interviews on quick notice. The Police Department has the authority to increase or decrease any number of posts as well as cancel any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- In case of any false or faked information, the department reserves the right not only to cancel applicants’ candidacy but also to take legal action at any stage of the selection and recruitment process. Furthermore, the selected people should enjoy an attractive negotiable salary.
- Moreover, desirous people can appear for tests/interviews against one position at a time. Mobile phones, calculators, weapons, and other equipment are not allowed during tests /interviews. Eligible females and Transgender are encouraged to apply for these vacancies.
Doctor Sheikh Muhammad Layiq Additional Director Livestock University Road near Kala Bag Chungi Mianwali.
Read Official Announcement: