Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement of MEPCO Job 2022 published in Daily Dunya Newspaper dated 15 June 2022 in Multan, Punjab Pakistan. Desirous individuals can be applied until 29 June 2022 or see the exact number from the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||16 June 2022|
|Location:||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||June 14, 2022|
|Company:||Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO announced the vacant post which includes an Individual Consultant.
Eligibility Criteria for MEPCO Job 2022:
- A bachelor/Master’s in Computer Science or Engineering is compulsory for the above position.
- At least 10 years of experience in a relevant field is required for the candidates. Furthermore, applicants must have at least 02 years of experience in IT projects.
- The maximum age limit for applicants is 65 years. In addition, age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO Vacant Positions:
- Individual Consultant
How To Apply For MEPCO Job 2022?
- Candidates send their application along with all required documents Including an updated CV, educational certificates, domicile, and 2x recent passport size photographs within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement. An individual produced the original documents including CNIC, domicile, and educational certificate at the time of the interview. In addition, an individual already in Government service should apply through proper channels. In case of selection, the candidates will have to resign from Government service before the appointment.
- Incomplete filled-in application forms will not be acceptable. Moreover, candidates will be called for Tests/interviews on short notice. The department reserve the right to increase or decrease any number of post as well as cancel any or all application without assigning any reason.
- In case of any false or filed information, the department reserve the right not only to cancel the candidature but also to take legal action at any stage of the selection process.
- Only those selected people who qualify for the test will be called for an interview. Moreover, candidates can appear for tests/interviews against one position only. In addition, Mobile phones, weapons, calculators, and other equipment are not allowed during tests/interviews. Transgender and Females are encouraged to apply for these vacancies.
Director General ( HR & Admin) MEPCO H/QS, Khanewal Road, Multan.
Read Official Announcement: