Ministry of Human Rights invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in daily The News Newspaper dated 19 June 2022 in Islamabad, Pakistan. Desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around July 2, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||19 June 2022|
|NewsPaper:||The News Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermideate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||July 2, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Human Rights|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The Ministry of human rights is looking for eligible candidates as a member work with their team.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor/Master’s degree with practical knowledge and experience in matters relating to Human Rights.
- In addition, a minimum of 40 years of age is required for this post.
Human Rights Vacant Positions:
How To Apply For Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2022?
- Desirous applicants send their application along with all required documents including an educational certificate, domiciles, and recent passport-size photographs within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- A selected person brings their original documents including domicile, CNIC, and educational certificate at the time of the interview. Furthermore, applicants who are already employees of the government should apply through proper channels. Selected people will have to resign from their previous posts in government organizations.
- Incomplete filled-in application forms will not be acceptable. In addition, applicants will be called for Tests/interviews on quick notice. The Human Rights has the authority to increase or decrease any number of posts as well as cancel any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- In case of any false or faked information, the department reserves the right not only to cancel applicants’ candidacy but also to take legal action at any stage of the selection and recruitment process.
- Moreover, desirous people can appear for tests/interviews against one position at a time. Mobile phones, calculators, weapons, and other equipment are not allowed during tests /interviews. Eligible females and Transgender are encouraged to apply for these vacancies.
Deputy Director (HR-1)
9th Floor, Pak Secretariat, Kohsar Block, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: