Ministry of Human Rights Jobs are announced for the Pakistani Candidates. People will produce original certificates at the time of the interview. Moreover, the National Commission on the Rights of Child reserve the right to cancel/withdraws advertisement.
If the application is approved by anyone then this application will be canceled or rejected without assigning any reason. However, a person will be selected on a merit-based. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be acceptable.
|Posted on:||June 3, 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|Last Date:||June 18, 2022|
|Company:||National Commission on the Rights of Child|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
National Commission on the Rights of Child announced the vacant post which includes Assistant, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Sweeper, Naib Qasid, Ldc, Udc, and Farash.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who hold Master/Bachelor/Intermediate/Matric/Middle degrees.
- A minimum of 3-year’s experience in the Public Sector is compulsory for these vacancies.
- The age limit for individuals is 18-30 years. In addition, 05 years of age relaxation as admissible under the rules will be applicable.
Ministry of Human Rights Vacant Positions:
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2022?
- Candidates must send the application along with the attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, and domicile within 15 days from the date of advertisement. In addition, People should download the application from the website www.ncrc.gov.pk.
- In-service individuals of government should apply through the proper channel. Moreover, candidates may apply for more than one post.
Muhammad Ali Shan Deputy Director (A & A) Government of Pakistan National Commission on the Rights of Child Office No. 502, 5th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/, Aga Khan Road, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: