Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Headquarters announced the jobs for hopeful individuals who are looking for jobs. The jobs are updated on 19 August 2022.
|Posted on:||August 20, 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||September 1, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Information & Broadcasting|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
These are full-time jobs. The jobs are available in Islamabad, Pakistan. The vacancies available for jobs are Data Entry Operator, Naib Qasid, chowkidar, and Sanitary Worker. The eligibility criteria for jobs are Middle, Metric, Intermediate, and bachelor. The last date for the submission of the application is 1 September 2022.
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Headquarters Jobs Vacant Posts:
- Data Entry Operator
- naib qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- security guard
How To Apply For Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Headquarters Jobs 2022?
- First of all, submission of all attested documents in which a copy of CNIC, Domicil, 2 passport-size pictures, Father’s CNIC, And all experienced certificates are needed
- Secondly, All applicants can submit their applications within 15 days.
- One applicant can apply for different seats available for jobs.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Authority has all the right to reject the application of candidates.
Section Officer (General Administration) Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Room no 4150, 4th Floor Cent Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Read Official Announcement: