The ministry of interior is finding hopeful individuals for the jobs available in Islamabad according to an advertisement given in the daily Jang newspaper that is dated 19 august 2022. The category of jobs is management jobs. The eligibility criteria for hopeful individuals are Middle, Matric, Intermediate, and Master.
|Posted on:||August 19, 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||02 September 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Interior|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The posts available in the ministry of the interior are Network Administrator, System Administrator, Assistant Administrator, Data Specialist, Hardware Engineer, Computer Operator, Inspector, Data Entry Operator, Udc, Upper Vision Clerk, Driver, Janitor, Electrician, Ltv Driver, Sweeper, Naib Qasid. Experience of at least 2 years is required for applicants. The last date to apply for these jobs is 2 September 2022 as given in the advertisement.
Ministry of Interior Islamabad Jobs Vacant Posts:
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- Data Specialist
- Hardware Engineer
- System Engineer
- Assistant Administrator
- Computer Operator
- Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Ltv Driver
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For Ministry of Interior Islamabad Jobs 2022?
- The application forms are available on the official website of the ministry of interior which is www.interior.gov.pk. OR Click Here.
- The documents required for the application are a Passport-size picture, CNIC, Father’s CNIC, Domicil, and all educational and experience certificates.
- The selected applicant will be called for an interview.
- The application after the last date will not be accepted.
- All the original documents will be checked during the interview.
- The applicants will send their data within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
The applicants will send their applications to the Project Director Ministry of Interior(NCIMC) FATA House, Sector G-5/1, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: