Pakistan Army is looking for eligible candidates for the Naib Khateeb and Soldier jobs as per the job advertisement published in Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper dated June 30, 2022, in Rawalpindi, Khuzdar, Muzaffarabad, Hyderabad, Quetta, Multan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Dera Ismail Khan, and Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date around July 27, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. An interested individual must visit and view the website of Roziday for the latest updates regarding jobs.
|Posted on:||30 June 2022|
|Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate|
|Last Date:||July 27, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts including Sanitary workers, Clerks, Naib Khateeb, Commissioned officers, and Soldiers are announced in the Pakistan Army.
Naib Khateeb and Soldier jobs at Pakistan Army Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree for this vacancy.
In addition, the Physical Appearance of Candidates are;
- Naib Khateeb: (height) minimum 5 foot 3 inch
- Soldier: 5 foot 6 inch
- Clerk or Cook: 5 foot 3 inch
- Military Police: 5 foot 6 inch
- Sanitary Worker: 5 foot 3 inch
- 20-28 years of age limit is required for the above vacancies. Furthermore, 02 years of age relaxation will be observed as per Army rules.
Naib Khateeb and Soldier jobs at Pakistan Army Vacant Positions:
- Commissioned Officer
- Naib Khateeb
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply For Naib Khateeb and Soldier jobs at Pakistan Army?
- Desirous applicants visit the official website of the Army (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk) and send their application along with all required documents including an educational certificate, CNIC, domicile, arrested copies of Father CNIC, and 4x passport size photographs within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- A selected individual brings their original documents including CNIC and educational certificate at the time of the interview. Furthermore, applicants who are already employees of the government should apply through proper channels. Shortlisted candidates will have to quit their previous posts in government organizations.
- Incomplete filled-in application forms will not be acceptable. Pakistan Army has the authority to increase or decrease any number of posts as well as cancel any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- In case of any false or faked information, the department reserves the right not only to cancel applicants’ candidacy but also to take legal action at any stage of the selection and recruitment process. Furthermore, the selected people should enjoy an attractive negotiable salary.
- Moreover, desirous people can apply for only one position at a time. Candidates are not allowed to bring their Mobile phones, calculators, weapons, and other equipment during tests /interviews. Eligible females and Transgender are encouraged to apply for these vacancies.
Army Selection and Recruitment Center/Office or Regimental Center
Read Official Announcement: