National Database & Registration Authority NADRA Jobs invite the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper dated 15 June 2022 in Sukkur, Sanghar, Jacobabad, Nawabshah, Larkana, and Shikarpur, Sindh Pakistan.
Desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 24, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for qualified and eligible candidates to apply for the below vacancies.
|Posted on:||June 15, 2022|
|Location:||Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Education:||Intermediate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||June 24, 2022|
|Company:||National Database & Registration Authority NADRA|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant Post including Executive, Supervisor, and Deputy Assistant Director is announced in the National Database and Registration Authority NADRA.
National Database & Registration Authority NADRA Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with a Master’s/Bachelor/Intermediate educational background will be preferred.
- In addition, the 28-32 years of age limit is compulsory for the candidates. 05 years of age relaxation will be granted as per Government Rules.
- 02 years of relevant experience in any reputable organization is also required for these vacancies. Furthermore, candidates from Sukkur Tehsil will be preferred.
- Deputy Assistant Director
How To Apply For National Database & Registration Authority NADRA Jobs 2022?
- Candidates send their application along with all required documents within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement. An individual produced the original documents including CNIC, domicile, and educational certificate at the time of the interview. In addition, an individual already in Government service should apply through proper channels. In case of selection, the candidates will have to resign from Government service before the appointment.
- Incomplete filled-in application forms will not be acceptable. Moreover, Tests/interviews of shortlisted candidates will be held on short notice. The department reserve the right to increase or decrease any number of post as well as cancel any or all application without assigning any reason.
- In case of any false or filed information, the department reserve the right not only to cancel the candidature but also to take legal action at any stage of the selection process.
- Only those selected applicants who qualify for the test will be interviewed. Moreover, candidates can appear for tests/interviews against one position only. In addition, Mobile phones and other equipment are not allowed during tests/interviews. Transgender and Females are encouraged to apply for these vacancies.
Human Resource Branch
NADRA Regional Head Office
89- A Sindhi Co-operative Housing Society Airport Road Sukkur- 65200.
Read Official Announcement: