National Logistics Cell NLC invites the application for the NLC Driving Jobs 2022 as per the job advertisement dated about 29 May 2022 published in the daily Mashriq Newspaper for locations Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
Interested and Desirous candidates can be applied before the closing date which may be around June 29, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||May 29, 2022|
|Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||June 29, 2022|
|Company:||National Logistics Cell NLC|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
National Logistics Cell NLC announced the vacant post, including Bus driver, Heavy driver, and HTV driver for the eligible and dynamic candidates.
Eligibility Criteria of NLC Driving Jobs 2022:
- The age limit for such candidates must be 28-52 years. Applicant must hold a middle certificate for this post. But people with a Matric certificate will be preferred.
- Moreover, an HTV driving license is compulsory for this post.
How To Apply For NLC Driving Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates apply along with attested copies of the educational certificate, CNIC, and driving license within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will become interviewed after the complete scrutiny of the application form. The interview will be held from Monday to Friday from 10:00 Am to 3:00 Pm.
- Selected candidates will be enjoyed a healthy salary package of Rs 32,952/- and free health facilities. Department announced the annual bonus (4-8) for qualified candidates. Moreover, Group Insurance, Fund CP, and Vacations are provided for contract employees as per NLC Service rules. Application received after the issued date will not be acceptable. For those who do not fulfill the requirement and apply for the above post, their candidature will be canceled at any stage during the process of selection.
- National Logistic Cell reserve the right to reject/cancel any application and increase or decrease the number of posts during the recruitment process without assigning any reason. Incomplete or late applications submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
Read Official Announcement: