Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority invites the application for vacant posts. These positions are published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 20 April 2022 in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Interested candidates will be applied before the closing date which may around 6 May 2022 as per the paper ad. This government job opportunity is temporary.
|Posted on:||April 21, 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | ACCA | CA | B.E | MS | BS|
|Last Date:||06 May 2022|
|Company:||Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The oil and Gas department announced the different vacant posts which include Trainee Executive Technical, Deputy Executive Director Finance, Deputy Executive Director Technical, and Trainee Executive Finance. High qualified and Competent candidates can apply for these vacant positions.
Interested candidates who apply for Deputy Executive Director Finance and Trainee Executive Finance must hold the CA/ACA/ACMA/ACCA from a recognized university. Moreover, the maximum age limit is 40 years. A maximum of 5 years of experience is required with 18 years of education and 7 years of experience is required for 16 years of education.
Eligibility Criteria Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority Jobs:
- Minimum 3.0 CGPA or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree is compulsory for all posts.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university is not compulsory for Deputy Executive Director Technical and Trainee Executive Technical.
- A maximum of 30 years of age is required for Trainee Executive Technical and Trainee Executive Finance.
- Deputy Executive Director Technical
- Deputy Executive Director Finance
- Trainee Executive Technical
- Trainee Executive Finance
How To Apply For Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority Jobs?
- Interested candidates can apply online to fill and submit the form that is available at the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) and send the application by courier. OR Click Here.
- The person working in Private, Government, or semi-government apply through proper channels.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called up for an interview or test and the selection of candidates is purely merit-based.
- Regional/Provisional Quotas are also under observance.
- Incomplete and Improper applications will be rejected.
- The authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of the recruitment process.
Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority 54-B, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: