Pakistan Military Academy PMA is looking for eligible candidates for vacant posts as per the job advertisement published in Daily Aaj Newspaper dated 10 July 2022 in Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan.
Desirous applicants are advised to apply for the vacant post which is around 27 July 2022 or see exact from the newspaper ad. This government job opportunity is best for those people who are seeking a job.
|Posted on:||10 July 2022|
|Location:||Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric|
|Last Date:||July 27, 2022|
|Company:||Pakistan Military Academy PMA|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Pakistan Military Academy PMA announced the vacant post which includes Driver, Mess Waiter, and Sanitary Worker.
Pakistan Military Academy PMA Abbottabad Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with ICS/Primary/Middle/Matric/Intermediate educational qualifications will be preferred.
- An individual will be an expert in their relevant field.
- Moreover, 01 years of experience in the relevant field is also required.
- 35-50 years of age limit is required for candidates and upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government policy.
- Moreover, local candidates having the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK will be eligible to apply.
Pakistan Military Academy PMA Vacant Positions:
- Sanitary Worker
- Mess Waiter
How To Apply For Pakistan Military Academy PMA Abbottabad Jobs 2022?
- Desirous people send their application along with the mobile number, domicile, CNIC, and educational certificates through courier within 10 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channels and submit NOC at the time of interview.
- 2% disabled, 10% females, and 5% minority quota will be admissible.
- Furthermore, if the application is approved by anyone then this application will be rejected by the authority without assigning any reason.
- The selected and shortlisted candidates shall bring their original and required documents at the time of the interview.
- The appointment of candidates will be treated strictly on a merit basis.
- An individual who provides fake and false information is not eligible to apply and can be disqualified at any stage during the selection process.
Civilian Record Officer, Pakistan Military Academy Kakol (Abbottabad).
Read Official Announcement: