Pakistan Ranger is looking for competent, qualified, and dynamic candidates as per the Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2022 advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper dated 31 May 2022 for location Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
Interested candidates can be applied till 13 June 2022, or per the closing date in the newspaper ad of Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2022.
|Posted on:||May 31, 2022|
|Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor | MBBS|
|Last Date:||June 13, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Pakistan Ranger announced the vacant post which includes Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Pharmacist, and Anesthetist Specialist.
Eligibility Criteria of Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2022:
- The person who applies for an Anesthetist Specialist must hold FCPS/ other equivalent qualifications recognized by PMDC. Preference will be given to those who have experienced after post-graduation. The age limit for civil candidates is up to 50 years and for the Ex-army is up to 55 years.
- MBBS with Postgraduate qualification or equivalent will be preferred I.e. MCPS, IMM, FCPS, Diploma for those candidates who apply for Senior Medical Officer (SMO). Moreover, the applicants who apply for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) must hold MBBS with a one-year house job. The age limit for civil candidates who apply for Pharmacist and General Duty Medical Officer is up to 35 years.
- The candidates who apply for Pharmacist must hold a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) from a recognized university as recognized by Pakistan Pharmacy Council. Applicants should be computer literate. Both males and females are encouraged to apply for these vacant positions.
Vacant Positions at Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs:
- Anesthetist Specialist
- Medical Officer
How To Apply For Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2022?
- Application on plain paper along with CV should reach within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
- Candidates who were discharged/ released from any government service on disciplinary grounds are ineligible to apply. And those who a court convicted of law for an offense involving moral turpitude are also ineligible to apply for vacant positions.
- Call-up notices will be issued after scrutiny of documents to successful applicants for written tests/interviews. Furthermore, selected candidates will appear/before Medical Board for medical fitness in Civil Surgeon Office Karachi.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) may be appointed anywhere in Sindh Province. Pension and Gratuity are not admissible. Moreover, no Postgraduate course/training will be allowed during the contract period.
Lieutenant ColonelFor Director General Pakistan (Rangers) Sindh.(Qalm Ul Din Sabzol).
Read Official Announcement: