Planning and Development Department Jobs Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in the daily Ausaf Newspaper dated June 04, 2022.
Interested candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 18, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. These are temporary assignments subject to UNDP Funding.
|Posted on:||June 4, 2022|
|Location:||Gilgit, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||June 18, 2022|
|Company:||Planning and Development Department|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts including Finance Expert, Reporting Expert, and Coordination Expert are announced in Planning and Development Department.
Planning and Development Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who hold a Master’s degree in Internation relations/International Development/Environmental Sciences/Accounting/Finance/Banking.
- At least 05 years of relevant professional experience working with public sector organizations is compulsory for candidates.
Planning and Development Department Vacant Positions:
- Coordination Expert
- Reporting Expert
- Finance Expert
How To Apply For Planning and Development Department Jobs?
- Interested candidates fulfilling the required criteria to email their resume and duly filled prescribed form with the position indicated in the subject line to the email address ( firstname.lastname@example.org). Moreover, the form and detailed TORs are uploaded at P&DD G8 website: www.and.gog.pk.
- Applicants may send their application along with a detailed CV to the above email addresses within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement. In addition, female eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
- All the selections will be observed as per government rules. Furthermore, the department reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per need. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be acceptable. However, a person will be selected on a merit-based.
- If the application is approved by anyone then this application will be canceled or rejected without assigning any reason.
Read Official Announcement: