The Planning and Development Department invites applications from eligible candidates for the numerous vacant posts. These posts are advertised in Kawish Jobs newspaper as of 15 April 2022 in Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
Candidates can apply for the latest Planning & development job opportunities till April 28, 2022, or as per the advertisement. These job opportunities are temporary in the management department.
|Posted on:||April 15, 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, MBA, Primary|
|Last Date:||April 28, 2022|
|Company:||Planning & Development Department|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Planning and Development Department is looking for the candidates for vacant positions that are Sweeper, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, Office Boy, Sanitary Work, Accounts Officer, Clerk, Mas Officer, Receptionist, Driver, Office Assistant, Dispatch Rider, Nutrition Coordinate, Internal Auditor, Assistant Director Communication, Director Finance, Assistant Director Monitoring Evaluation, Director Information Technology, Assistant Director Procurement, Director Communication, Assistant Director Grievance Redressal, Internal Auditor, Assistant Director Fields Monitoring, Assistant Director Finance, and Deputy Director Monitoring Evaluation.
Eligibility Criteria Planning and Development Department:
- Candidates who hold the certificate of Primary, Intermediate, Bachelor, BCS, Master, M.sc, MBA, MS, and others can apply for these positions.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is compulsory for these vacant posts.
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Director (Procurement)
- Assistant Director Communication
- Assistant Director Field Monitoring
- Assistant Director Finance
- Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Director Communication
- Director Finance
- Director IT
- Director Procurement
- Dispatch Rider
- Internal Auditor
- Junior Clerk
- MIS Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- PS to Nutrition Coordinator
- Sanitary Worker
- Security Guard
How To Apply For Planning and Development Department?
- Interested Applicants must send their CV, degrees along with relevant documents, Photographs, and experience certificates that are verified by a recognized institution.
- Send all the documents in a sealed envelope and also mention the applied position.
- According to government policy, only shortlisted candidates are called for interviews.
- Applicants must have a domicile of Sindh.
- All the appointments are on a purely contractual basis or temporary.
Program Coordination Nutrition(AAP) F-4/1, BLOCK, KDA SCHEME -5 KEHKASHAN CLIFTON, KARACHI
Read Official Announcement: