Population Welfare Department KPK Job 2022 announced for the eligible candidates as per June 09, 2022, advertised in Daily Aaj Newspaper for location Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan.
Desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around 20 June 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||June 9, 2022|
|Last Date:||June 20, 2022|
|Company:||Population Welfare Department|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Population Welfare Department invites the application for the vacant post which includes Family Welfare Worker, Family Welfare Assistant (female), Aya/helper, Chowkidar, and Family Welfare Assistant(male).
Population Welfare Department Job Eligibility Criteria:
- An individual with a Middle/Primary/Matric educational background will be preferred.
- The age limit for the applicant is 18-40 years for these vacancies.
- The candidate should possess the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK.
Population Welfare Department Vacant Positions:
- Family Welfare Worker
- Family Welfare Assistant (female)
- Family Welfare Assistant(male)
How To Apply For Population Welfare Department Job 2022?
- Applications along with CNIC, domicile, educational certificates, and experience certificates must send through courier within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement. In addition, download the deposit slip and application form on the Allied Testing Service ATS website (www.ats.org.pk).
- Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channel and submit the NOC at the time of the interview. Population Welfare Department reserve the right to postpone or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason. Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply.
- Furthermore, all the candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based. A person can be disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process due to providing fake and false information.
- Moreover, incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. Furthermore, if the application is approved or recommended by anyone then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any reason. The applicants shall bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Read Official Announcement: