Prime Minister’s Office is looking for eligible and dynamic candidates as per the advertisement of Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022 May 22, 2022, published in the Daily Ausaf newspaper location Islamabad Pakistan.
Candidates can apply for this latest government job opportunity before the closing date of May 30, 2022, or as per the paper ad. The job Type is temporary. The candidate must have experience of 02 years.
|Posted on:||May 22, 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Intermediate|
|Last Date:||May 31, 2022|
|Company:||Prime Minister Office|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The Prime Minister’s Office announced the vacant post which includes Naib Qasid, Driver, Upper Division Clerk, and Stenotypist. Qualified people should apply for these vacant positions.
Eligibility Criteria at Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022:
- The person who applies for Stenotypist must qualify as intermediate, with a minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m
in shorthand / Typing respectively. The candidates must be computer literate. The minimum age limit for this post is 18 to 25 years.
- The person who applies for the post of Upper Division Clerk must qualify as intermediate. The selected candidate shall have to undertake a 03-weeks basic Training Course. The minimum age limit for this post is 18 to 25 years.
- The person who applies for the post of Driver must be Primary Pass. He must be a valid driving license holder and well versed in the Traffic rules. The minimum age limit for this post is 18 to 30 years.
- The person who applies for the post of Naib Qasid must be Primary Pass. The minimum age limit for this post is 18 to 25 years
- Upper Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online through Bol’s website (www.invest.gov.pk/careers ) for recruitment within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- No hard copy will be entertained in this regard.
- The same is also available at PPRA’s website www.ppra.org.pk.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per Establishment Division’s O.M No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 28 November 2000 and clarification dated 24 June 2010
The Recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy vide O.M.F.53/2008-SP, dated 22.10.2014, 16.01.2015, as amended from time to time.
- Those who are already in service must apply through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for a test/interview.
- No TADA will be admissible for Test Interview.
DIRECTOR (Admn) BOARD OF INVESTMENT
Read Official Announcement: