Public service commission jobs are looking forward to the people who are eligible for the following post which is announced for The eligible people as the job advertisement published in the daily Mashriq newspaper and the date of the post is 15 August 2022 or can see it exactly from the newspaper ad.
Deserving people who are interested in the following vacant posts can apply within the days before the closing date which is around 26 August 2022 or read the official announcement carefully.
|Posted on:||August 15, 2022|
|Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelors | Masters | MBBS | LLB | MS | BS|
|Last Date:||August 26, 2022|
|Company:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts includes Professor medicine, Associate professor pathology, Associate Professor Biochemistry, Associate Professor gynaecology, Associate Professor Surgery, Pakistan studies lecture, Sub Division Forest Officer, Assistant Engineer, Registrar Orthopaedic, Professor Surgery, Associate Professor Psychiatry, Forest Ranger, SDO, Analyst, Professor Cardiology, Physics Lecturer, District Specialist Psychiatry, Associate Professor Radiology, Pathologist Consultant, Maths Lecturer, Professor Community Medicine, Professor Opthalmology, Lecturer and Clinical Professor, 3D CAD designer assistant professor community medicine assistant director litigation, Anaesthetic Consultant, Islamiat lecturer associate professor of Opthalmology, Assistant Director, Professor Psychiatry, Pashto Lecturer, Associate professor community medicine, Associate professor pharmacology, Professor Orthopaedics, Biology lecturer, Associate professor anatomy, Consultant Radiologist, Associate professor dermatology, District Specialist Radiology, English lecturer, Associate professor psychology, Female subject specialist, Male subject specialist and many other vaccines are announced.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Service Commission Jobs:
- Interested applicants must have the degree of metric bachelor’s master MPhil, Ph.D., b. Ed, MBBS, LLB, MSc, MS, and BS.
- Two years of job experience is required.
- Age limit is also required for the relevant post.
Vacant Positions for Public Service Commission Jobs:
- Professor medicine
- Associate professor pathology
- Associate professor biochemistry
- IT lecturer
- Associate professor gynecology
- Associate professor surgery
- Pakistan studies lecturer
- Sub-divisional forest officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Registrar Orthopedic
- Professor surgery
- Associate professor psychiatry
- Forest ranger
- Professor cardiology
- Physics lecturer
- District specialist psychiatry
- Associate professor radiology
- pathologist consultant
- Maths lecturer
- Professor community medicine
- Professor ophthalmology
- Registrar pulmonology
- District specialist anesthetics
- Associate professor of forensic medicine
- Economics lecturer
- Professor ent
- Associate professor cardiology
- Professor forensic medicine
- Registrar Cardiology
- Associate professor medicine
- Professor dermatology
- Urdu lecturer
- Professor pediatrics
- Associate professor
- Female subject specialist
- Male subject specialist
- Gis expert
- Associate professor physiology
- English lecturer
- Statistics lecturer
- Associate professor orthopedics
- Assistant professor anatomy
- Professor gynecology
- District specialist radiology
- Associate professor dermatology
- Consultant radiologist
- Associate professor anatomy
- Biology lecturer
- Professor orthopedics
- associate professor pharmacology
- Associate professor of community medicine
- Pashto lecturer
- Professor Psychiatry
- Assistant director
- Associate professor ophthalmology
- Islamiat lecturer
- Anesthetists consultant
- Assistant director litigation
- Assistant professor of community medicine
- 3d cad designer
- Lecturer and clinical professor
How To Apply for Public Service Commission Jobs?
- Interested applicants can apply within the day before the closing date which is 26 August 2022 or see the newspaper ad.
- Interested applicant submits their application online at the official website https://www.kppsc.gov.pk/.
- Applicants must have to give correct information about themselves.
- Those applications will be rejected which are submitted after the closing date.
- Institute has the authority to cancel or increase the number of posts.
- Candidates will be shortlisted after the written test.
- Then the shortlisted candidates who pass the written test will be called for an interview.
- Candidates will be selected after the interview.
- Selected candidates offer a good and healthy salary package.
Public Service Commission Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Read Official Announcement: