Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA is looking for eligible candidates for vacant posts. This job advertisement is published in Daily Dawn Newspaper on 21 April 2022 in Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Moreover, Interested candidates can apply before the closing date which is around about 9 May 2022 as per the advertisement. All the information about the job is available on Roziday. Interested candidates must visit this page for new jobs opportunities.
|Posted on:||April 22, 2022|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master|
|Last Date:||May 9, 2022|
|Company:||Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Chief Technology Officer is an available vacant post for eligible and competent candidates. This job is temporary and contractual based.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Safe Cities Authority:
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees for this post.
- 2 years of job experience will be preferred for competent candidates.
- Chief Technology Officer
How To Apply For Punjab Safe Cities Authority?
- Interested candidates can apply by the official website of PSCA (www.psca.gop.pk) and PPRA (www.ppra.punjab.gov.pk).
- Eligible Applicants can obtain Terms of References from the website.
- Please feel free to contact me at the firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel the applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Selected Candidates must appear for an interview.
- Original documents must be presented at the interview for this vacant post.
- Government servants must apply through the proper channel for this vacant position.
Punjab Safe Citi Authority The Future of Punjab Police.PPIC3 Centre Qurban Police Line Lahore, Pakistan.
Read Official Announcement: