Social Welfare and Baitul Maal Jobs 2022 is announced for eligible and dynamic candidates as per a job advertisement published in the daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper dated May 31, 2022, in Sahiwal, Punjab Pakistan. This job is the best opportunity for those candidates who have limited education.
Interested candidates can be applied before the closing date which is around June 28, 2022, or sees exact from the newspaper ad. Desirous people should visit and view the official website of Roziday for further updates regarding government and private jobs. However, this government and management job is temporary.
|Posted on:||June 1, 2022|
|Location:||Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Last Date:||June 28, 2022|
|Company:||Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal invite the application for the vacant post which includes Helper, Attendant, and Naib Qasid.
Social Welfare and Baitul Maal Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person having Primary and Middle educational qualifications will be preferred. Moreover, the age limit for candidates is 18-30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government terms and conditions.
- Physical fitness is compulsory for the applicants. Furthermore, all applicants must possess the Domicile of Punjab.
Vacant Positions At Social Welfare and Baitul Maal:
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For Social Welfare and Baitul Maal Jobs?
- Interested males, females, and transgender submit their applications on plain paper. Moreover, candidates submit their application along with other educational certificates, domicile, CNIC, experience certificate, and one attested copy of passport size photograph by courier. The recruitment process shall be carried out as per the Contract Policy 2022.
- Government and Private employees should apply through proper channels. Moreover, Applications received thereafter, in any form, will not be entertained. Incomplete or improperly filled-in application forms will not be acceptable.
- The Authority reserve the right to increase or decrease any number of post as well as cancel any or all application without assigning any reason.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of the Selection/Recruitment process due to providing false information and fake documents. Furthermore, Minority, Disable, and Female Quota will be applicable as per government rules
- Moreover, Candidates who a court convicted of law for an offense involving moral turpitude are also ineligible to apply for vacant positions. If the application is approved or recommended by anyone then this application will be rejected or canceled without assigning any reason. Lastly, all the candidates must appear for the interview dated July 27, 2022.
Read Official Announcement: