Social welfare and Bait-Ul- Maal is looking for a dynamic and eligible candidate for the vacant post. Social Welfare & Bait ul Mal Department Jobs 2022 is published in the daily Jang newspaper on April 15, 2022, in Faisalabad, Punjab Pakistan.
Social welfare and Bait-Ul- Maal supported the widows for Friends’ poor and disabled people through medical treatment, education, and rehabilitation. The job advertised in the newspaper is temporary and contractual based. Apply for the job before the closing date which is April 30, 2022.
|Posted on:||April 15, 2022|
|Last Date:||April 30, 2022|
|Company:||Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Punjab|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The latest management and comment job in social welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal is hiring the candidates in Punjab to fill the vacant positions. Sweeper, Attendant, Driver, Mali, Washerman, Naib Qasid, and Cook. The intrusted candidates can also apply for Health Department Jobs 2022
Eligibility Criteria Social Welfare & Bait ul Mal Department Jobs 2022:
- Candidates have middle or matric qualifications.
- Applicants must be skilled in relative departments.
- The age limit is 20-30 years for Washerman, Attendant, and Cook.
- Mali and Sweeper have an 18-30 years age limit.
- No relaxation on the age of Driver and Naib Qasid that is 18-25 years.
- Applicants who apply for these vacant positions must have 2 years of experience.
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For Social Welfare & Bait ul Mal Department Jobs 2022?
- Applicants send a separate application form for every post.
- The applicant read the instructions and fill out the form. Attach all necessary documents which include CNIC, Domicile, Educational Certificates, a passport size picture and copy of Experience letter, etc.
- Candidates who will appear in the Interview bring all the documents with him/her. Candidates will be incapable without documents۔
- All the applicants write their Current address,/name, and Phone numbers neatly and clearly.
- Applicants must have Punjab Domicile.
- All the government and private sector employees send their application forms through their departments.
- According to the Government Policy, Woman Quota, Disabled Quota, and Minority Quota are also implemented.
- All the applications must be sent before the closing date during office hours. Otherwise, the application that is received after the last date would be canceled.
Divisional Directorate/ Chairman Divisional Recruitment Committee, Social Welfare Bait ul Maal. Social Welfare Complex 508D People’s Colony No 1 Faisalabad.
Read Official Announcement: